Foamiran Antique white (№202), 60x70cm, 2mm (5 sheets)
12.80€ inc. Vat
Foamiran is a decorative foam material. It is used to create different elements of decor. It is also called flexible suede, foamed rubber, foam EVA.
These are thin sheets (1-2 mm) of foamed material. They look like flower petals!
- Foamiran is a soft material that accepts any forms
- When heated, it can be bent, twist, create embossing
- Ecologically safe, can be used by children
- Foamiran can easily be cut with scissors
- Foamiran can be painted by oil or acrylic paints
- A wide range of color scheme (more than 40 colors)
Video instructions for making a flower (chanel Emilia Sieradzan):